Saturday, November 5, 2011

Two Years Later

And all of a sudden I'm thinking about blogging again. For a while, all my online downtime was going to Ravelry, then to Facebook (how many Words with Friends games can one person play at once?), with detours to HBOgo and Hulu (Game of Thrones, True Blood, Modern Family) .... and now that I am faced with a horrific Nov 21st deadline (of my own making, I freely admit) all of a sudden I found myself returning to the blog, and imagining new pictures here, and ... true, all of my former connections have no doubt moved on, but the question of whether anyone's listening doesn't seem to be enough to stop me from tentatively putting my toe back in these waters.

1 comment:

Knitting Linguist said...

Still here :) I know what you mean about those deadlines - they simultaneously keep me from posting, and encourage me to dream about posting. Good luck getting through yours!!