Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A Little Fiber Content



All three of the photos above are the Falling Water scarf --the top one shows you how the variegation in the yarn is playing itself out, and possibly gives you a sense of the lace pattern (though pre-blocking, it just looks like a big blob to me), while the lower two are closer to the actual color. I'm really enjoying this -- it's a quick and pretty knit. I've done about 11 pattern repeats thus far and will be interested to see whether I can actually get two scarves out of one skein of this yarn (Neighborhood Fiber Co Studio Sock, from last winter's sock club experience.

Below ... behold! From this morning, D#2 biking to school for the first time.

1 comment:

Knitting Linguist said...

Ooh, I like the scarf! I can't wait to see it blocked. But what's even more beautiful is that picture of D#2 -- go, her! I bet she was pretty darned excited :)