Saturday, January 3, 2009

Snapshot Saturday


Above, my version of Bella's Mittens --mods --I'm not making them as bulky, so I'm using Debbie Bliss Cashmerino and size 6 dpns (rather than size 8 magic loop). I'm up to the thumb gusset for mitten #1 although I did have to rip about 20 rows after I got too involved in a conversation at practice and crossed a cable the wrong way. Arg.

Below -- proof that I've made it through chart 1 and chart 2 of the Luna Moth shawl successfully. Now I just need to pay attention through 5 1/2 more repeats of chart 2!

And a herd of Korknisse ...







Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Knitting Linguist said...

I love the Korknisse! I have GOT to make some of those for the holidays next year (of course, I'll have forgotten again by the time it's time). The mitts look great, as does the shawl :)

Bea said...

Wow. You've been busy!

Nana Sadie said...

Korknisse? How cute!! (and somehow, they just "work" with the word verification I have...frosters)
All looks terrific...
(((hugs)))